Saturday, May 12, 2007

farewell for now..



Well friends, it's time to say goodbye here for a bit. We are leaving for the Philippines tomorrow and I will now be posting on our blog for Shofar missions center. We'll keep everyone updated on our goings-on and suppy ample photos. I don't know how long til there will be an actual post, as word has it that some major electrical/technical difficulties may be coming our way there. We need to set up a transformer on the mountain, not a light task I'd imagine! So, since my own technical skills are non-existent, please look to my "shofar" link to the right to get to the site if you wish. Anywhays, as I wrote over on the site itself, if any of you feel so inclined, my husband and I and the whole team could desperately use your prayers as we are more than aware of our weaknesses and complete dependency on our Jesus. Thanks for reading this and take care all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Farewell!!! I'll be praying, and checking your link for updates!!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home