Friday, September 15, 2006

God the Paintah


So, I was trying to post a picture of someone blowing their big red swollen nose, but it didn't work. That was to show what I've been up to ALL DAY!!! Sick as a dog...(hey, what's up with that saying anyways? Is it the poop eating or "area" licking?...what?) Ernyhoo, I thought pictures of God's coolness would be far more pleasing. ISN'T OUR PAPA AMAZING? Some random questions to throw out there...Does the chaco breaking-in pain ever end? Where does all my endless snot come from? CRIKEY! A vertual river of misery today! How? From where? I suspect Josh may have some answers for me...I've recently discovered that one of my co-worker's biggest beefs with God is the tower of Babel. He thinks it's utterly ridiculous and unbelievable therefore the Bible is altogether in question. Thoughts? Cool tower o' Babel info.? Anyone? eh? By the way, at this very moment, 2:05 a.m. mid cold-med. delirio, a serious mouse beast can be heard having his way with my cupboard...I don't even care anymore! He wins! I can't take the dread terror of going over and having a look-see in this state of Sudafedheadia...Take the chocolate chips and granola and oven mitt lickin's you filthy ba**turd!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

Hillarium, hillariium...

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani- About the tower of babel, take a listen at the ICR's webpage:
http://www.icr.org/index.php?module=radio&action=view&ID=208
Just copy and paste....
ICR is generally a great resource for anything in Genesis!
Love Ya,
princess L

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS-
Breathtaking photos- truly awesome!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kayla Jo said...

The retelling of the mouse tail... get it... tail... has to be one of the more humerous things I've heard today. Sudefed is pretty good for stories of that nature :D feel better Dani! I'm praying we all get over this trip to cold-opia.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Stuen said...

maybe you should just get a cat?

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that- in fact, here's a good humane society website to get you going....
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/
displaypet.cgi?petid=5976775

There ya go- I hand picked a cat out for ya! Ha ha!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- ixnay on the catay-
The Humane Society that the cat was at was just shut down by the Pierce Co sheriff's dept!!! Talk about weird- we were just there on Saturday, and then it was on the news!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Wow, what sort of shady business shuts down a humane society? I'm allergic to cats otherwise I'd love a good mouse killah. My co-worker just found a nice headless mouse in his cat's food dish the other day..displaying the prey...

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home