Thursday, August 24, 2006

Confused and Scared...


HEY! Someone's gotta show me how to move old postin's off to da side category der. (category, category, category, category...) Also, THERE WAS A FLIPPIN' BAT IN THE CAR AS BRADY AND I WERE DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AND I ALMOST DIED OF SCARED!!!!! He was all, "everything's cool man, i don't want to hurt anyone, just let me go, just let me go..." and I was all "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" And he was perched right on the button to open window and I couldn't touch and Brady reached over and opened and saved me and.................It was sheer terror to its fullest max, TERROR. Many of you already heard this story and now this has become an entry from my "random unpleasantries" list, telling someone a story you already told them. Yup. Awkward and uncomfortable, isn't it?

6 Comments:

Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

Umm, yeah-ahhh.....
Oh, really...oh....
Uhh...hmmmm.....







OK, well, Bye then!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani- I dunno about all that techie html stuff, but my template has a built in feature that moves previous posts on another page when the month changes, sooo look at it in Sept and see if "August" gets put on it's own page....
mmmmm kay?
luv ya sweetie!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Blue Bellied Yank said...

Brady helped me get rid of a snake that had spent the night on the trap under my tent at the church camp out one year. When I went to pack up the tent I nearly had a heart attack 'cuz I hate snakes. A bat would be worst though 'cuz a bat could be rabid. Anyway, I hadn't heard the story so it's news to me.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Blue Bellied Yank said...

Oh! hey, I meant tarp... it's still early. More coffee, please.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

speaking of random unpleasantries, how about low budget documentaries made for adults for the purpose of educating them about safety training or proper handling of chemicals?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I concur Lolo, at Phillips they are called "Take Two", and they are all in 70's-80's groove-o-matic format.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home