Wednesday, August 16, 2006

All sappy and stuff.

"Silhoue..silhouettes, silhouett..silhouettes, silhouet...silouettes, Whaaaa oooooweeeeoooooo.... Two silhouettesssssss, on the shaaaaa-aaaaaade, two silhouettessssss, silhouettes." Ya, if yer not down with da doo-wop, than yer going, what the?... Also, you know how when you repeat a word too much it kind of disappears? Like hey, was that ever really a word or did I just make that up? Like tank tank tank tank tank tank tank..... If you are properly pronouncing your K's, than it'll seem as though you are saying ka-tank over and over, which is strange, like silhouette is now strange. Oh, and that's Husbandito and I on our honeymoon, smoochity smoochity.

10 Comments:

Blogger Elvis Has Left The Building said...

You guys are so artsy. Neat picture. You should do a similar series with machine guns...Cool pic.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Robocarp said...

i do that with the word red all the time

machine guns or ar-15's

1:12 PM  
Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

all right, me thinks this is an ap-ra-po time to say...
-git R done-

I mean...
get a room...

1:26 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

AWE...tha's all I have for now

3:28 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hey Elvis, you should seriously consider joining Guniphiles Anonymous with Vern and Robocarp. I think they can help man, I really believe in you guys...

8:07 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

By the way, I'm sitting at my computer and all I can smell is wafting giant fart-o, the lake is one big GIANT FART-O!!!!!!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Elvis Has Left The Building said...

Is it a fart? or is it the big-ole poopy biscuits you have been typing which describe your outward vehement hatred of the iron killing machines or fire sticks aptly named "guns"? Huh?....What's that?.......speak a little louder while I reload...ha ha ha ha ha >click< >click<

2:03 PM  
Blogger mandieworld said...

Ok... I'm confused...did you have thrid perosn with you on your honeymoon? how did you take the perfect of a picutre!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Brady propped it up on a rock and used the timer, isn't he slick?

7:42 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

hay gun loveuh, i can shoot clay pigeons with a sawed off shotgun like its nobody's business...like to see you do that Glitterboy!!! Or do you just dance funny and wear hair and stuff?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home