Thursday, August 31, 2006

Does this guy look suspicious to you too?




So, I get a call this morning from Brady on our new trac phone (yay! first semi-slightly-emergencyish glad we have that phone time). He tells me to come to the Walmart parking lot where he's stranded because his motorcycle won't start. Upon arrival, he informs me that a policeman stopped by to check on him because he had received a phone call about a "suspicious looking man" that was creepishly circling his motorcycle around in the parking lot (the circling was actually an attempt to jumpstart the bike). So anywhays, he told Brady why he was there and Brady said, "well, I don't find anything particulary suspicious about a guy broken down in a parking lot by a gas station, but I guess that's just me." The cop did the customary run of plates and left sheepishly, looking quite embarassed. When I came, a "suspicious" looking lady that seemed nervous like, drove away in her car that had been parked at the gas station since Brady arrived. Hmmm. I know I'd be hunting for victims at 8am on my broken down motorcycle at Walmart for sure... By the way, you can only begin to fathom the difficult task of picking suspicious looking photos of Brady from the seemingly endless options...

10 Comments:

Blogger Robocarp said...

HA!! that last sentence was hilarious.

11:10 AM  
Blogger josh said...

great story. absolutely fantastic

7:02 AM  
Blogger Stuen said...

very funny.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ryobi4jesus said...

Yeah....when I go out to hunt people down I bring a broken down motorcycle so I can "fling" their bodies over the cycle and make a clean getaway.....massive parking lots with cameras are where I find most of my unsuspecting victims.....:)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Ryobi, I see you have learned the fine arts of victim hunting as well, fantastic.. If you ever run out of room for burying in your basement, we have a colossal back yard available. Cheers!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys better watch your humor- the F.B.I. reads blogs, you know!!
LOVE the pictures!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

*sung to a familiar county tune*
You and me goin' killin in the dark,
Drivin' 'round lookin' for victims in the park,
gonna skin them slowwwww....

Oh the laughter...if you only knew.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

ok,
fist of all, Jason, I'm scared.
second of all, this is hilarious :)and also funny to think of just how did the aforementioned suspicious looking fellow planned to make a break for it on a brokendown bike? Would he do it Fred Flintstone style?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Vern, I got it, I got it...so very funny.

2:01 AM  
Blogger 538steve said...

Did they get the suspicious looking guy?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home