Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ye Ol' Harni



Hey bloggers of the remnant. You may already be well aware, but our young B. Harnisch lad has joined the ranks. I don't know how to make a clever underlined link right here in this paragraph, (although Josh, Jones, and Carrie have all showed me before) but you'll find a link on the side for "Ye Ol' Harni". That's him alright. Did you guys know that Brandon is particularly fond of the regal and demure orangutan? I thought this particular one had a strange resemblance so I included his photo in honor of our o-rang luvah. Hey, and last night's CSI fiesta was so well done and such a classic I can't even stand it. That's all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip- and if you evah have the time (like if yer home sick er whatevah) have fun commentin' on the friends' blog that comment on my blog- they seem to be a friendly bunch, and I figure it's just another way to show Christ's love to folks.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Cacturne said...

Na, nooooooo. Thanks for telling everyone, now I cant go on being all secretive about it.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Cacturne said...

Ow ow ow, cursing on my blog will not be tolerated

3:09 PM  
Blogger Robocarp said...

Man, now I have to compete for the most secretive/introverted blog

6:53 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Michael, that was very funny..

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home